We specialise in construction industry market research, analysis, forecasting and strategy planning and are very familiar with all the key issues in this market. Whatever your research or information requirements, we have probably faced a similar situation before.
Our Experience in Construction Industry Market Research and Analysis
Our researchers have all worked extensively on construction research projects for a minimum of 5 years and we also have first-hand operational experience of the construction industry at director level. We regularly write reports about the industry and release our construction forecast every 6 months. Our detailed existing industry knowledge enables us to quickly add value to projects, enables us to hit the ground running and not waste time learning about the market. Our focus is exclusively on the construction industry and we understand the market very well.
We have worked with over 60 clients involved in the construction of building and civil’s projects including:
- main contractors, sub contractors and specialist installers
- architects, engineers and designers
- developers, end users and other service organisations
Example clients in the construction industry from the last couple of years include BAM, Bouygues, MITIE, Imtech, Mineral Products Association, BRE and Colas. A full list of clients can be seen here. In addition we have worked with many manufacturers of building products who supply the construction industry – see the building products page for more details on manufacturers we have worked with and example projects.
Examples of Construction Research Projects
To provide a flavour of the type of projects we work on in the construction industry, here are some examples from the last couple of years:
- Analysis and forecast of the London construction market for a national contractor
- Customer service measurement for a contractor on a major PFI contract
- Customer research for a national contractor
- Assessment of flooring market trading conditions
- SME customer research for a national tool hire supplier
- Researching the potential for a national M&E contractor to break into a new regional market
- Regional market sizing for a contractor
- Researching the potential for a national contractor’s new service offering
- Assessing the private rental sector for a national contractor
- Assessment of worldwide markets for chartered surveyors
- Analysing the size of M&E markets in all European countries
- Market analysis of North East England construction market
To see examples of research projects that focus on specific building products, please see the building products page.
Testimonials from Clients in the Construction Industry
Testimonials from clients in the construction industry can be seen here.