- Trade association.
- To assess the effectiveness of the trade body’s technical helpline service.
- To identify areas of strength and determine where there were potential improvements to be made.
How we met the objectives
- Mystery shopping exercise to assess helplines performance against 13 performance criteria.
- Developed 48 questions covering all of the core service areas ranging from event and meeting requests through to handling in-depth technical queries.
- Developed a scoring system to judge each contact against the 13 performance criteria, enabling us to deliver a series of tangible data sets for comparison.
Benefits for the client
- Recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the helpline.
- Input into action plan to improve technical support including restructure of department.