- University carrying out product research in the construction sector
- To capture customer feedback on the overall engagement process.
- To identify points of learning from competitors’ process.
- To identify prospective partners.
- To help develop longer term plan for restructure of departments.
How we met the objectives
- Interviews with 50 respondents who were current or past partners of the University. As well as benchmarking service levels, detailed qualitative feedback was collected to help add colour to the numbers.
- Respondents included building product manufacturers, trade associations, government bodies and product research consultancies.
Benefits for the client
- Identified areas for improving the engagement process.
- Identified potential partners for future research work.
- Helped in development of internal restructuring programme.