- Major cement manufacturer
- To measure customers’ expectations in key service areas
- To understand perceptions of the company’s performance and brand.
- To measure service performance against main competitors’ and identify key areas for improvement.
How we met the objectives
- Met with client across all business functions to discuss key service issues. The 32 most important areas of service were then included into a questionnaire.
- Spoke to 120 customers and non-customers, either face-to-face or over the telephone. Contacts were segmented to ensure all customer types were interviewed.
Benefits for the client
- Discovered the main service problem areas and developed action plan to improve performance.
- Improved customer service knowledge allowed better marketing strategy and planning process