- BRE (client permission given for use of name in marketing material)
- To review the company’s service offering for Energy Performance Certificates and assess performance relative to the competition.
- To understand the reasons why some potential customers go elsewhere.
How we met the objectives
- In-depth research programme among domestic and non-domestic customers plus a selection of ex-customers.
- Telephone interviews with 230 assessors gathering large amounts of both quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Detailed analysis of the data leading to key conclusions and recommendations for the BRE.
Benefits for the client
- Provided key market and customer data to help develop new service proposition and pricing strategy.
- Identified key reasons for customers moving to competitors.