- UK’s largest telecommunications infrastructure supplier.
- To gain a deeper understanding of the market for providing fibre network access to new residential sites in GB.
- To assess housebuilders’ future development plans and how they ideally want to engage with fibre providers.
How we met the objectives
- Identification and interview of senior directors at 15 of the company’s main competitors, 20 senior managers at national and regional housebuilders and 5 local government stakeholders.
- Boosted analysis of the marketplace with an additional 50 interviews of housebuilders and developers at site level.
- Identified data on future plot build volumes for the ‘second tier’ of housebuilders through analysis of project planning leads.
- Provided detailed up-to-date analysis of the market from extensive desk research into the main fibre competitors and housebuilders.
Benefits for the client
- Utilised the key findings from the research to develop marketing and operational strategy for growing their fibre offering.