- Trade association
- To obtain market share figures of the different materials going into the road and pavement markets on projects in GB.
- To assess the trends in the usage of their members’ product groups in these markets over the last three years against the main competing materials.
How we met the objectives
- Analysed data from a construction project database of over 1,200 projects.
- Further analysis to split the market down by product group across a range of construction sectors from residential and commercial to industrial.
- Utilised our own construction sector forecasting model.
Benefits for the client
- Identified the relative market share of each product in the different sectors and how the shares had changed between two time periods.
- Established the best growth opportunities for the sales of the association’s members’ products by using our latest construction sector forecast figures.
- Repeated the analysis every six months over a 2 year period to monitor changes in the market.