- Large multinational contractor providing road management and street cleaning services for local council as part of PFI contract.
- To measure resident satisfaction levels with a range of public services and then to track the ratings on an annual basis.
How we met the objectives
- On line questionnaire with 1,200 residents in council area.
- Telephone questionnaire with 100 residents to provide more qualitative feedback and help understand the reasons for the ratings.
Benefits for the client
- Identified services of key importance for local residents.
- Identified good performing services and those needing improvement. This helped the client plan resources to effectively meet client requirements.
- Tracking mechanism put in place to allow impact of changes in service levels to be measured.