- Road maintenance contractor who works on the PFI contract for a city council.
- To measure the contractor’s performance and track it over time.
How we met the objectives
- Carried out an annual survey of around 1,000 residents.
- Completed survey using a mix of online and telephone research: the telephone research ensures the right mix of respondents is achieved and obtains more in depth qualitative feedback while the online survey focusses more on quantitative feedback.
Benefits for the client
- Tracked key measures from the survey, such as net promoter score.
- Identified good and poor performing areas as well as aspects that residents believed to be most important.