- Willmott Dixon (client has given permission for use of name in marketing material).
- To establish whether a regional market would support a new office.
- To better understand the key competitors, clients and architects in the region.
How we met the objectives
- Analysed government construction output data for the company’s core sectors and produced a bespoke regional construction forecast, split by sector.
- Analysed project planning data to establish which sectors were currently in growth or decline and to identify the main players operating in each market.
- Identified the ‘hot spots’ of current and future construction activity in the region, to provide an insight into the best possible location for an office.
Benefits for the client
- The company was able to better assess the opportunity based on hard facts. It has since opened a new office in the region and is building up its presence in the local market.