For the main pages on construction forecasting then please go to this page or for more information or help please call us on 01252 279990. To purchase our Construction Forecast report, which provides a UK construction forecast for 2018, 2019 and 2020 then please click here.
Construction Market Forecast for 2018
We have been producing market forecasts for the UK construction sector for over 25 years and publish reports twice a year. The forecasts are in constant prices in order to take out the effects of inflation and we use a mix of the following market forecasting techniques: causal, qualitative and time series. Historical output data is provided by the ONS.
The reports contain market forecasts for 2016 – 2019 for each of the following key construction industry sectors:
- Housing – public
- Housing – private
- Infrastructure (eg transport, utilities)
- Public (eg education, health)
- Industrial (eg warehouses, manufacturing)
- Commercial (eg offices, retail and leisure)
- Repair & Maintenance housing – public
- Repair & Maintenance housing – private
- Repair & Maintenance – non housing sector.
Contents of the Construction Market Forecast Report
The following tables are included in the report:
- Total construction output by sector 2010 – 2020
- Growth by sector 2018 – 2020
- Total construction output trend 2000 – 2020
- % share of construction output by region
- UK Economic forecast
- Graph for each sector (listed above showing actual and forecast output 2007 – 2020)
The construction forecasts are used by a wide range of companies to help in their planning and budgeting as well as benchmarking sales against the market. Companies using the construction market forecast range from small regionals to international PLCs and include manufacturers, contractors, distributors, architects and service companies.
More Information and How to Order the Construction Forecast Report 2018 – 2020
To download a paper on forecasting in the construction market, please click through to this page.
To purchase our Construction Forecast, please click here. The cost is £150 plus VAT. Alternatively we would be more than happy to have a chat about your forecasting requirements, please call us on 01252 279990.