How to approach construction market analysis
A detailed market analysis provides a powerful tool to help you identify how to increase share in an existing market or assess the sales potential in a new market.
We have significant experience in analysing construction, building product and environmental markets. Our approach is to use one or more of the following data sources:
- Market research
- Forecasting models
- Desk research – government statistics, internet, press releases, company brochures, annual reports, in-house database
- Mystery shopping
- Discussions with experts in the sector – trade bodies, consultants, business executives, manufacturers, contractors, distributors
- Meetings with suppliers and customers.
Our experience in construction market analysis
We can offer you the best solution for your market analysis requirements as we have:
- experience in over 200 construction, building products and environmental projects involving market assessments, ensuring you get the answers you need quickly and efficiently
- the ability to assemble all the key facts within your market (e.g. size, competitors, pricing, branding and route to market) and translating it into user friendly actionable conclusions
- director level operational and consultancy experience in the construction and building materials industry giving us greater insight into your sector and the market dynamics influencing it
Our track record in market analysis
Find out more about our construction market analysis experience including past clients, case studies and testimonials.
Andrew Minson, Director, The Concrete Centre
"We have worked with Leading Edge for 5 years to track the performance of concrete against other building materials. They have excellent knowledge of the construction and cementitious markets and have consistently produced the required output on time and within budget."