Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Flooring Market Report – 2017
This report on the UK Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Market was published in May 2017 and follows on from previous market research published in 2006, 2008, 2011 and 2014. It includes key data such as market size, brand share, reasons for buying specific brands, market forecast , specification data and feedback on loose lay LVT.
The commercial luxury vinyl tile (LVT) market is defined as contractor installed product in non-residential (commercial) projects such as offices, shops, hospitals and schools. The report covers both dry back and loose lay LVT products.
For more information on the report, download our document which contains a list of the section headings, example tables and graphs and the research methodology.
Research Programme used for the LVT Report
This report is primarily based on an extensive telephone interview programme with flooring contractors. The key sources of data are as follows:
- telephone market research programme with 100 flooring contractors involved in the commercial LVT market. The flooring contractors are spread across the UK and cover a range of business sizes.
- desk research using government statistics, Leading Edge‘s construction forecast model, company brochures, trade magazines and other publicly available information.
- discussions with LVT manufacturers and distributors to determine market size.
- data and trends from previous reports on this market published in 2006, 2008, 2011, 2014.
Contents of LVT Market Study
The report includes over 40 tables and graphs and over 150 quotes from flooring contractors. The section headings within the report are as follows:
- LVT market size and forecast growth
- Size and growth by market sector
- Market share by brand
- Frequency of use of each brand
- Market share by tile design
- Reasons for selecting LVT supplier – market and by key supplier
- Route to market – direct, distribution, client
- Ratings of brands – price, quality, design
- Areas for brands to improve
- Loose lay LVT – % of overall market, % by product type
- Loose lay LVT – reasons for using, decision process
- Loose lay LVT – usage by brand
- Pricing by wear layer by brand
- Specification market – most likely brands to be specified
- Specification market – % share of total market; % projects switched
- Light commercial and slip resistant products – usage and brands
- Type of floor LVT replacing – % by floor type
Cost of LVT Flooring Report
The cost of the report is £1,450 plus VAT.
How to Order the Luxury Vinyl Tile Market Study
Please call us on 01252 279990 or email using the contact form here.
Testimonials from Flooring Manufacturers on our Reports
“We found the LVT market report very useful and it will help in developing our sales and marketing plans for the UK. The quotes from the flooring contractors were particularly helpful in understanding their purchasing behaviour”. Marketing Manager, Tarkett.
“Leading Edge helped us to identify the market opportunity in the flooring sector, we were very happy with their research and it contributed towards our decision making process”. Commercial Manager, Gerflor.
“Both reports provided us with excellent information on the market and include data from original research that is not available elsewhere. They are well presented and have helped us in our planning.” Business Manager, Laybond Products.
“We asked Leading Edge to help us to develop our company strategy. The work was excellent and we acted upon most of the recommendations.” Director, Ardex.
For more information on the report, please click on the orange button below or contact us.