- Major international chartered surveying company.
- Phase 1: To identify and rank 10 countries with potential for international expansion.
- Phase 2: To refine and verify the results of Phase 1 using in-depth telephone research.
How we met the objectives
- Key parameters were identified and data collected to score and rank countries for their potential for international expansion.
- A model was built to allow weightings to be given to each parameter and overall scores for each country calculated.
- In-depth qualitative telephone interviews were conducted with 52 key contacts across 5 short-listed countries.
Benefits for the client
- The research provided a shortlist of countries and a market attractiveness score for each to allow for further in-depth research.
- Recommended next steps for each country and potential issues were highlighted to feed into the international strategic plan.