- National contractor with focus on highways maintenance.
- To establish customer perceptions of client’s performance.
- To use the output of the research to help develop the marketing strategy and align the business to customers’ current and future needs.
- To raise the importance of customer service higher up client’s strategic agenda and ensure it becomes core company value.
How we met the objectives
- 130 telephone interviews with customers. This covered quite detailed qualitative feedback as well as a number of ratings questions.
- Respondent groups included Managing Directors at key customers as well as operational personnel across a wide range of clients.
Benefits for the client
- Used research results to develop operational plans to improve client performance in specific areas.
- Set benchmark to track future changes in service performance.
- Compared performance across client’s operating companies to help identify learning points.